We are specialists in advising on the complicated subject of Talaq (Islamic Divorce).
We assist in guiding you through the complex procedure and what will be involved at each stage of:
- the arbitration meeting;
- assistance with completing the Islamic Sharia Councils Talaq form;
- the appropriate timing and procedure of the written and verbal divorce;
- the period and procedure after the oral divorce, in order to allow the couple time to reconcile;
- the steps which must be undertaken to physically terminate the marriage;
- advice on when and how the Islamic Council will recognise the termination of the marriage and issue the Talaq Nama;
- assistance with completing the Talaq Nama form;
- advice on the amount of the payment (Dowery) the male should make to the female at the conclusion of the divorce, if he ends the marriage; and
- advice on how parallel civil proceedings operate in UK.